At Audiology and Hearing Center we truly believe that better hearing leads to a better life. Our patient-centered approach allows us to focus on satisfying hearing care needs, whatever they may be. We are a locally-owned, independent, community-oriented private practice serving the surrounding areas of McMinnville and Cookeville for 40 years. We believe a strong patient-provider relationship based on honesty, integrity, and values is the best approach to making sure our patients don’t miss any of the precious moments in their life.
We are actively looking for an Audiologist to join our team. This is a full-time opportunity with a generous overall compensation plan, good benefits, and room for professional and personal growth. The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our patient-centered practice. We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with our patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives.
- 3 Doctors of Audiology
- 4 Administrative/ Professional Support Staff
Services Provided at Audiology & Hearing Center:
- Primarily adult hearing evaluations
- Counsel patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations on hearing care options.
- Tinnitus treatment
- Hearing aid recommendations and fittings verified with REM
- Hearing aid repairs, checks and cleanings
- Aural rehabilitation
- Cerumen management
- Custom hearing protection
- Partnered with Vanderbilt Otolaryngology as a Cochlear Network Provider for programming and follow-up care for adult cochlear implant patients
- Veterans Administration Choice program provider for hearing evaluations, hearing aid evaluations and hearing aid dispensing/fitting for local veterans
- AuD degree. Current Tennessee Audiology license in good standing (or ability to obtain by time of hire)
- Strong diagnostic and hearing aid software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague and vendor population so that goals are achieved
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented
- Learn all aspects of hearing care within private practice with great team of colleagues
- Utilize and develop entrepreneurial skills and business knowledge
- Generous overall compensation package
- Health insurance and paid time off
- Professional development is provided and encouraged
- Great location in a beautiful area
About the area:
Putnam county is located within 75 miles of Nashville, 100 miles to Knoxville and Chattanooga. Home of Tennessee Tech, Cookeville is the largest micropolitan in TN. Low-cost of living and community for young professionals. The Upper Cumberland plateau boasts several lakes for boating, recreation, hiking and waterfall treks. Home of CrossFit Mayhem and many top-rated golf courses.
Interested? Apply now! Please forward cover letter, resume and references to: email@example.com